Smoked Sweet n’ Spicy Wings — Gravity Series
May 7, 2021
- 20 individual raw chicken wings
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Rub all the ingredients together.
- Coat wings in dry spices and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove slides from Gravity Series grill. Load, Light, Set grill. Turn on and set temperature to 150˚c. Throw in apple wood chunk.
- Smoke at 150˚c for about 45-60 minutes or until internal temperature has reached 73˚c. Rotate halfway throughout the cooking process.
- Quicker option – Grill wings for 30 mins at 190˚c to 200˚c rotating multiple times.