As the summer is just reaching its peak with more news of good weather, bring a twist to your BBQ parties with a quick and simple Mexican recipe. These tasty tacquitos will have everyone excited for the next surprise at your BBQ party.
PULLED PORK TACQUITOS
· 250g pulled pork
· 6 tbsp cream cheese
· 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
· 1⁄3 cup green salsa
· 1 lime
· 1 pack small tortillas of your choice
1. Preheat grill to 220 degrees Celsius.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, soften cream cheese for 15-30 seconds.
3. In a bowl, combine pulled pork, cheddar cheese, softened cream cheese, salsa and half the lime juice.
4. Spoon 1-2 Tbsp of mixture on half the tortilla and roll tightly starting with the side with filling. Repeat until desired amount of taquitos are filled.
5. Grill for 10-15 minutes or until edges of tortillas are golden brown and crispy.
6. Serve with salsa, guacamole, or sour cream and enjoy!