*** RATHWOOD OFFERS A DELIVERY SERVICE ON ALL ITEMS OF FURNITURE***
Nationwide and UK delivery available.
Our aim: to get your furniture to you as quickly and as safely as possible, we use the most efficient courier companies who are sure to deliver your goods on time and handle your furniture with care.
We normally expect your order to be delivered within 3- 4 days. Please note: Delivery date may be affected by stock availability (highlighted on individual products on website) however a member of staff will be in contact in such a situation.
Once your order has dispatched our warehouse we will confirm this by email giving you details of your designated delivery company. The delivery company will contact you directly to schedule your delivery, this should happen within 48 hours of your dispatch email. They will do their utmost to accommodate your needs and work around your availability where possible. Please note: Rathwood do not organise or arrange deliveries, this is arranged directly between the courier company and the customer.
We offer 3 methods of carriage which are dependent on the type of items ordered. The cost and the lead times for each delivery option is outlined below:
1. Parcel Delivery (Ireland & UK) -
Small Parcel: This option is for items under 250 euro. We offer delivery on these items and the lead time for delivery is 3-5 working days. This is flat packed delivery only. There is 10.98 euro charge for these Parcels on checkout.
Large Parcel: This option is for items over 250 euro to 500 euro. We offer delivery on these items and the lead time for delivery is 3-5 working days. This is flat packed delivery only. There is 16.99 euro charge for these Parcels on checkout.
2. Two Man Delivery Service (Ireland) - This delivery option is for larger products which weigh more than 20kg, this service is delivery of goods to room of choice. You can also avail of an assembly service with this option for an additional cost of €20. If you want to have your furniture assembled you must notify Rathwood at the time of purchase as this cannot be decided on the day of delivery.
3. Pallet Deliveries (Ireland & UK) - This is an express service option available for customers who want 1-2 day delivery within Ireland. Prices will depend on the size of item/s and the delivery location. Please contact us for a quote on 059 9156285. Please note: this is curbside delivery and we cannot offer assembly on this option. The customer will need to dispose of the packaging and the pallet themselves. All UK deliveries are made as a pallet delivery and have a lead time of 3-5 working days.
If you require any further information on any of the above, one of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to help. You can call us on 059 9156285 or email us at email@example.com
How Do I Return An Item I Have Received But No Longer Require?
If you have ordered and received an item that you no longer require, you can send it back to us.
Just call our Customer Service team on 00353599156285. You then have 2 weeks (14 days) to ensure that the item is received by us, after this time period we will not be able to issue you with a refund. If the products are faulty we are accepting of returns up to a minimum of 30 days for faulty/damaged goods.
Once we have received the item back within the timescale advised, we will inspect it to ensure that the item is not damaged and when we are happy that the product is re-sellable we will issue a full refund to the value of the product.
Please note that all products returned must be returned in their original packaging. We do not arrange collections for unwanted items; however, we do issue full product refunds for items returned to us by customers based upon the guidelines listed above.
Change of mind returns incur a €39 collection fee.
Can I Return Goods That Have Been Assembled?
Regrettably, if goods have been assembled then the item cannot be returned to us as it will not be classed as in a resalable condition. All items should be checked for faults before the goods are assembled, if the fault is only noticeable during or after assembly then under these circumstances the item would be classed as returnable.
If I Require A Replacement Of My Damaged Or Faulty Product, What Should I Do?
- Damaged Goods
Our specially trained quality controllers check your furniture to make sure it’s up to our high standards before we despatch it, so damage is rare.
Upon delivery of your goods, you must inspect them for damage, then sign to advise they are in a satisfactory condition. If you believe these goods are damaged in any way then you should refuse the delivery.
If you chose to accept delivery and the product is damaged then based on our terms and conditions you will not be able to return the product and we will not be able to refund against your order. If the fault is only noticeable during or after assembly then under these circumstances the item would be classed as returnable.
If the goods are returned to us following refused delivery and upon inspection they are not deemed to be damaged then the product cost will be refunded minus the return delivery charge.
- Faulty Goods
If you take delivery of a product that comes to you complete but due to manufacturing is deemed faulty then you should advise us within 24 hours of receipt of the goods via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photographs of any fault. When the goods are received back and inspected we will liase with the manufacturer to arrange a refund or replacement.
Who Pays For The Return Costs?
This depends on the reason for the return. If a product is faulty or damaged we will cover the costs of the return and the cost of delivering a replacement. If the product is unwanted or exchanged, then we will not cover the cost of the return and it is up to you to return the product to us in re-saleable condition.
Which Address Should I Use When Returning An Item?
The address for returns is shown on the Returns Form and can also be found in the Contact Us page of the website.
Warehouse Sale Terms & Conditions
1. Only cash or credit card payments accepted.
2. Payment in full required at the time of purchase (no deposit or holding).
3. Delivery service available for €39 nationwide, this price is non-negotiable.
4. Assembly service not available for warehouse sale lines.
5. No returns on sale stock items.
6. Rathwood is not liable for any damages to sale stock items once they have left the premises.
7. All items bought as seen - no warranty on sale items.
8. Cushions cannot be bought separately at a later date.